Board of Directors...
Compassion CBO is composed of board, staff, volunteers, and well-wishers who are committed to improve the lives of children, girls and women and help them build resilience from lack of access to education, gender based violence and overcome stigma discrimination and marginalization
Community Development /Human Rights Actvist
Lawyer by profession
Susa Njeri - Secretary Board Member
Christine Andia – Board MemberCommunity Social worker
Festus Kinyua - Vice chairman
Eris Khajia - Member
Journalist by profession>
Evanson Njeru - Board/Trustee
Priscilla Mumbe: Executive director
She holds Bachelor of Education
Rose Njoki: Financial officer
She is a Certified Public Accountant.
Mary Nyambura: Assistant Communication Manager
Diploma In Community Development
Joan Mawia: Monitoring and Evaluation manager
She holds Masters Degree in Community Development.
Mellan Mekhaphila: Field Officer
Bachelor of Education Stella Nkatha: Advocacy Manager
Joy Caiso: Information and technology officer
She Hold BCs information and technology.
Laise Anindo: Statistics/ record keeping officer
She Holds Diploma in Statistics/ record keeping
- Implementing decisions revolving around the organisation.
- Making reasonable decisions on behalf of the organisation.
- Advising members where necessary.
- Making policy decisions for the organisation.
- Preparing the organisation budget.
- Advising, monitoring and maintaining the planned programmes.
- Establishing special administrative sub-committee.
- Preparing and organising meetings.
- Interviewing and hiring volunteers.
- Seeking donor support and giving commitment to donors for proper accountability of funding.
- Supporting orphans and vulnerable children.
- Mobilizing resources for proper execution of the objectives of Compassion CBO.
- Doing all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of any of the above objects.
- Partnering with other organizations and individuals locally, regionally and internationally in furtherance of the objectives of Compassion CBO.
- Practicing integrity of the highest level, observing honesty and working with openness and respect.